Chalene Johnson answers some of the most Frequently Asked Questions about Social Media, in this episode!
Some tips she shared:
- Have one common name across all Social Medias
- Create a username with longevity
- All accounts should be converted to Business Pages!
- Purchase a course if you want to get serious about Facebook ads
- Only share only native content on Facebook
- Shorter is better, expect when its a Live Broadcast
- Scheduling posts perform worse than uploaded posts
- Snapchat is better for engagement and getting peoples attention
- “Post it if its is valuable” – in regards to separating business and personal life
- No selfies
- No Quote posts
- Don’t just copy what popular accounts are doing
- Peoples Favorite Posts (from a poll of 3000 Instagram users): recipes, muscle specific workouts, beautiful vacation photos