Is Entrepreneurship For You?
Entrepreneurship or starting a business is never a walk in the park. Some of the successful entrepreneurs has gone thru ups and downs but being consistent is the key to their success.
Before starting a business you have to study the pros and cons of it first.
- You get what you put in. The harder and smarter you work, the better you will do. If you are lazy, or one that gives up easily, enterpreneurship is not for you.
- You have to work every penny you make. No paycheck or benefits. You are on your own.
- You have to put up and invest some money on a new business.
- Freedom and flexibility to work on your schedule.
- Inexpensive. You don’t have to have a college degree to start a business.
- Customers in the internet is growing yearly.
- Ability to outsource. You can hire anyone to do some jobs for you.
- Small businesses are now being celebrated. A lot of people are now patronizing them.