Top Four Ways To Look For A Virtual Assistant :
- Find a person who needs an extra job
- Put up a real wanted advertisement
- Look on craigslistings for job wanted or put up an advertisement on Craigslist
- Look on online jobs website from around the world
How To Put Up An Advertisement:
- If you are just starting on your online business, you need to look for someone who can be payed as you can afford on your budget.
- Put up a twist in your ad, like, at the bottom of it, you can ask something unexpected with your listing so that you can learn who really are interested in your offer by going thru this request of yours.
- Try to interview via skype. In this way, you can actually get to know who you are hiring. You need an assistant that you can trust and be confident with.
- Have two different skype interview per prospective applicant. One interview of just you and your applicant and the other interview is with someone whose opinion you trust.
After you hired your chosen virtual assistant, have a constant communication with her/him.