Jake Bredard, a self-taught e-commerce expert, philanthropist and the co-owner of Wellnessbottles.com. answers on how he got to be where he is as a successful entrepreneur.
Some tips he shared:
- Social Media helps grow your business.
- Planners helped a lot in organizing schedules.
- Develop habits to be regularly productive.
- Have time to relax to be able to rejuvenate and be productive once more.
- Your passion is your best business. Pick the thing you really want to do.
- Be driven and have the confidence to do better.
- Start and do things imperfectly rather than get things already perfect before starting.
- Embracing the smallness of your company, start small then grow.
- Don’t be afraid to reach out to people for help to start your commerce.
- Go outside your comfort zone.