Nicole Walters is the founder of The Monetized Life, a product development consulting firm, who is a very energetic woman that exudes confidence in her social media site. Here are her biggest tips:
Things that goes viral :
- The most authentic video of yourself
- Controversial/Hot conversational issues
- Something that everyone can relate to
Lessons that we get when getting viral :
- On personal level, you will surely be judged by other people/viewers. Some feedbacks may be good, and some will not be. But always be confident with yourself.
- On the business side, going viral is never bad. It will be free publicity for you, and any publicity is good publicity.
- In doing videos and/or broadcasting, never forget to have an intro. That way it can be your trademark and people can easily find or distinguish your videos.
You can have more of Nicole Walters at :
Instagram : Napturalnicole